We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Off island car rentals

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Off island car rentals

We plan to stay on BHI for the first time in October. Will fly into Wilmington and arrange transportation from airport to Deep Port for the ferry. We also want to visit some mainland locations and plan to rent a car on the mainland after a few days on the island. Does anyone know it there is a car rental near the ferry dock?

Chapel Hill, North...
Level Contributor
7,035 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Off island car rentals

I don't recall one. Should be easy enough to google car rentals and Southport. I'm pretty sure there is one on hwy 17 south of Southport. I believe we needed to go there a few years ago. Enterprise might come meet you at the ferry.

2. Re: Off island car rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2015, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about Bald Head Island