We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hampton Inn

Tennessee
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hampton Inn

Is the Hampton Inn there in a safe place? I'm trying to stay the night before leaving for a vacation and need to be close to the airport. It does not require many reward points for a new hotel, so it made me wonder what the problem is.

NC
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hampton Inn

Hi kcmom- I responded to your PM. I've been on vacation- in YOUR neck of the woods probably - Sevierville. LOL> Yes, the hotel is OK ( as safe as any in the metro region). There is nothing beside it except an old Catholic cemetery. It sits on land owned by Belmont Abbey monks. It is directly on I-85. It is convenient to the airport, brand new, and lovely.Just one word of caution ( not just for here but anywhere in the region) don't leave anything in your car in sight that would want to tempt someone to break in it. Best wishes.

2. Re: Hampton Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 08:30
Get answers to your questions about Belmont
Recent Conversations