We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pats Almost World Famous Cheeseburgers Grille

Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Pats Almost World Famous Cheeseburgers Grille

Has anyone been here? I read that it's a sports bar so thought it may be a good place to watch a game and maybe grab a bite to eat. I found it on the Blowing Rock website but can't pull it up under the link that's posted.

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
8,230 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pats Almost World Famous Cheeseburgers Grille

The only Cheeseburgers Grille I know of, is in the outlet mall. It is not a bar. Many people will have lunch while shopping.

I would take a look at Canyons. Beautiful view, not too much to look at on the inside and just OK food.

Florida
Level Contributor
795 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pats Almost World Famous Cheeseburgers Grille

I think it is in or close to the outlet mall and used to be called Cheeseburgers in Paradise or something like that.

Boone, NC
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Pats Almost World Famous Cheeseburgers Grille

Cheeseburgers is located within the Tanger Outlet mall. It used to be located within downtown Blowing Rock but closed down and then just reopened a couple years ago within the mall. It isn't your traditional sports bar, as it is not very big but they do have televisions and I believe they serve beer but I am not sure about liquor. Hope this helps!

Blowing Rock, North...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Pats Almost World Famous Cheeseburgers Grille

I live in Blowing Rock and LOVE this place! its the best burgers i have ever tasted even though it is a little pricey. (6-7$ for a burger that i can barely finish its so big) but they have plenty to choose from their menu. Its a very nice atmosphere and even tho there is a small bar and televisions all around the restaurant its not too "sportsy". i would recommend at least checking this place out! Their sliders are a great deal. :)

Aventura, Florida
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Pats Almost World Famous Cheeseburgers Grille

Pats is located in the Tanger Outlet mall in Blowing Rock. It used to be the old Cheeseburgers down on Main street. The food is great! They have a friendly staff and they do have plenty of TVs to watch a game on. I hope this helps you.

Mississippi
Level Contributor
12,999 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pats Almost World Famous Cheeseburgers Grille

Pat's has good food and plenty of TV's to watch the game. Good luck.

Pat's Almost World Famous Cheeseburger's Grille @ 310 Shoppes On the Parkway #32, Blowing Rock, NC 828 - 295 - 0211.

www.almostworldfamouscheeseburgersgrille.com/

7. Re: Pats Almost World Famous Cheeseburgers Grille

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2013, 00:45