We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

country inn suites/jacuzzi

reidsville nc
1 post
Save Topic
country inn suites/jacuzzi

I was wondering if there was anyone who had stayed in their heart shaped jacuzzi suite, my 20 yr anniversary is in August, we are going to Boone for it, wanted something nice.

North Carolina
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: country inn suites/jacuzzi

Greetings, we have stayed at both, and for my money you won't do better than:

High Country Inn

120 Rooms, 2 Suites, 3 Cabins

828-264-1000, 800-334-5605, Fax 828-262-0073

You could also try the Holiday inn Express, they have suites as well.

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
16,260 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: country inn suites/jacuzzi

We stayed at the Country Inn & Suites in Ashville & it was very nice with a great breakfast. After that experience we then booked the Country Inn & Suites in Pigeon Forge, Tenn. It was not a good hotel. Very dirty, I would not even get in the tub. The food was not edible. They had taken an older hotel & turned it into a Country Inn.

I would ask how old this hotel is & if it isn't brand new I would look around at other options.

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,541 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: country inn suites/jacuzzi

The Country Inn & Suites in Boone was built in 2006.

4. Re: country inn suites/jacuzzi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 21:18