We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What do you think.....?

Which Brevard hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brunson
Level Contributor
305 posts
1 review
Save Topic
What do you think.....?

We will be traveling in the Brevard area July 27th and simply need a quiet place to lay our heads. Have found what seems to be the perfect little studio cabin, but not a lot of reviews at this time. Gentleman is very easy to talk with and has a lot of knowlegde about the area. VRBO # 412196 take a look and let me know what you think.

8 replies to this topic
NC
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: What do you think.....?

Looks like a neat little place - I might try it myself sometime! I have only rented one property through VRBO in Brevard - a duplex just before you enter town on highway 64. It was not a good experience. Hope this turns out well for you. please come back on here and let us know how it was. Thanks.

Brunson
Level Contributor
305 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: What do you think.....?

I try not to be pessimistic, but you can barely trust people now days. If it were just hubby and I, I wouldn't fret so much but we will be traveling with a < 2 yr old and that can make for a rough time running around trying to find a place to stay after you already had plans!

Brunson
Level Contributor
305 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: What do you think.....?

I have faith! I went ahead and reserved the cabin. Will post an update when we get back.

Ohio
Level Contributor
729 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What do you think.....?

It looks great AND the owner accepts credit cards for payment. This is a good thing since, if something goes wrong, you can dispute the charges with your credit card company. I bet all will be fine, though!

Brunson
Level Contributor
305 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: What do you think.....?

Okay, I'm in panic mode right now. I have a co-worker that wanted to view this cabin for the last weekend in August...................... ! I gave them the VRBO# 412196 and they said they couldn't find it, so I just thought they didn't know how to navigate the website..... well, It isn't listed anymore. Is this something that the website does when a listing is being updated?

Brunson
Level Contributor
305 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: What do you think.....?

Wonderful! We enjoyed this cabin and it was everything that the owner portrayed. Very roomy to be a studio and very clean. Great location for visiting Pisgah, Cradle of Forestry, and Dupont. We hope to stay here again as we make smaller trips. Owner was very helpful and informative.

Williamsburg...
Destination Expert
for Williamsburg
Level Contributor
6,819 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What do you think.....?

Did you get to ask what happened to their VRBO listing?

Brunson
Level Contributor
305 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: What do you think.....?

It was back the next day. Someone sent a PM and said that is often just a thing that happens as the listing is being updated. I don't know what time it actually came back up because I didn't check it until the next day; however, I am glad all worked out well.

Reply to: What do you think.....?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Brevard