We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eating in Bryson City on a Sunday in December

Huntersville, North...
6 posts
Save Topic
Eating in Bryson City on a Sunday in December

We will be in town on Sunday for the Polar Express train ride and plan to do dinner afterwards. We are having trouble finding a place that is open, beyond 7, on a Sunday during December.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I am finding it very time consuming to keep calling places and finding they are closed.

We are hoping for a place with decent prices, good portions, neat atmosphere and will have a 7 and 4 year old with us.

Thanks!

Whittier, North...
Level Contributor
46 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eating in Bryson City on a Sunday in December

I believe that Pasqualino's Italian Restaurant is open on Sundays until 10. 828-488-9555. It is at 25 Everett Street - about 3 blocks from the train parking. There are a couple of free town parking lots nearby. It is nice for families and I think your children could find something. They are family friendly.

2. Re: Eating in Bryson City on a Sunday in December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Bryson City