We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chef Service - Outer Banks

Jersey
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Chef Service - Outer Banks

Hello Everyone!

My family and I (a group of 17) just got back from a week long vacation in Buxton. I am here to write a review for Outer Banks Clam Bake OBX. We hired them for chef service for 2 nights of dinner and a breakfast.

All in all, they were fantastic! We had a taco night, a ribs night with macaroni and cheese, asparagus, garlic bread and cheesecake for dessert and then a full breakfast of omelets, biscuits and gravy, sausage, bacon, pancakes and Danishes.

They food was delicious! And the best part is that we didn't have to cook or clean up anything! They set your table and clean everything before they leave. Doug and Petya (the owners) are so nice and were very accommodating of our large group.

I would highly recommend them for your vacation cooking. The prices were more then reasonable and we never had to leave our gorgeous house. While we swam and had beers, they were preparing our dinner/breakfast. They offer all kinds of dinners. Their website is outerbankscooking.com - 252-455-8737

Just as a side note, when I book a service, I am used to getting a contract. Things work a little differently down in NC. They are much more laid back. I communicated with Doug and Petya via text message mostly. I was worried that my orders weren't being processed, however, everything was fine and on point. Place your order online and follow up with them via text.

1 reply
Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Sligo, Charlottesville, Virginia, County Donegal
Level Contributor
15,708 posts
264 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chef Service - Outer Banks

Greetings pck823,

To write a review for Tripadvisor, you need to go to North Carolina Forum, look at the light green strip across, & click on, Write a Review (pen icon next to it). The next page, Get Started, you will need to furnish all the info to TA. TA will get back to you regarding accepting your review, quite possibly, someone may have already reviewed it for TA, North Carolina.

As of now, you have written an OP. I hope this helps, I look forward to reading your review.

Kind Regards,

Keshgrammy

Reply to: Chef Service - Outer Banks
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Buxton