We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dog friendly beachhouse, condo?

NC
3 posts
Save Topic
Dog friendly beachhouse, condo?

We're looking to taking our dachshund with us this summer and rent out a house or condo for a week at Carolina Beach. Anyone got any suggestions?

Mentioned in this post
Carolina Beach
Carolina Beach
North Carolina
Western PA
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dog friendly beachhouse, condo?

Hello! You may want to try the VBRO.com website. Its a site for private rentals (for rent directly from owners). You can search Carolina Beach there, there are alot of rentals there. You have to go into each individual one to see if they accept pets. Some do. I think this may help you alot.

I am using the site and renting from it for the first time this summer and have been very pleased with it thus far.

Mentioned in this post
Carolina Beach
Carolina Beach
North Carolina
Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
10,445 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dog friendly beachhouse, condo?

Here's one:

valuevacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/…

Here's another site with several pet friendly condos

atlanticshoresrealty.com/vacation_rentals.php

And another - you need to check out the different ones, but I know that Salty Hammocks allows pets

carolinabeachrealty.net/vacationrentalscarol…

Carolina Beach, NC
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Dog friendly beachhouse, condo?

Hi- I work for the Pleasure Island Chamber of Commerce-we cover all of Carolina and Kure Beach and Ft Fisher. Please visit our web site at www.pleasureislandnc.org for all of your vacation needs! Please let me know if I can offer any personalized help @ suzanne@pleasureislandnc.org! Thanks~Suzanne

Mentioned in this post
Kure Beach
Kure Beach
North Carolina Coast, NC
4. Re: Dog friendly beachhouse, condo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 00:18
Get answers to your questions about Carolina Beach
Recent Conversations