We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photo montage from our recent CB trip.

Kingsport, Tennessee
Level Contributor
249 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Photo montage from our recent CB trip.

Here is a photo montage I made of our recent trip to CB (see trip report in seperate post). This is for others who may be thinking of visiting the area. We love it.

We aren't models keep that in mind ! LOL ! Just your typical family !

www.onetruemedia.com/shared…

Level Contributor
66 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Photo montage from our recent CB trip.

Awww loved that photo montage. Especially pictures of the pier. Brought back sooo many good memories. I cant wait to return there with the family. I just hope it doesn't change in the interim

Wasn't it soo funny that they sell bait the same place the sell ice cream? Lol My 'city friends' would probably balk at the idea I ended up buying both the bait and the ice cream from the shop - but I thought it was so quaint. For some reason it seemed it was the best ice cream ever! The fish liked the bait too.

Beautiful models on the montage! A healthy, happy family enoying the outdoors is always a beautiful thing.

Take Care! Happy Travels

THB

Any Beach
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach, North Myrtle Beach, West Virginia
Level Contributor
9,317 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Photo montage from our recent CB trip.

Loved it!! I have always wanted to stop at Pilot Mtn. on our way to the beach, but never have. Your pictures are great! Brings back so many memories of my family being there, when my kids were little. We started going there back in the 80's...our last time there was in '06 so its been a while.

We always said we want to retire there. Such a nice little town. :)

Thanks for the memories!

Kingsport, Tennessee
Level Contributor
249 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Photo montage from our recent CB trip.

Aww thanks for the kind words !!!

Wilmington, North...
Level Contributor
333 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Photo montage from our recent CB trip.

Glad you guys had a great time. Looks like the kids could have stayed a few more days! And a great slideshow. Tanks and come again next year. Did you find some good seafood?

Kingsport, Tennessee
Level Contributor
249 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Photo montage from our recent CB trip.

No, unfortunately we didn't. I wanted to try Michaels but was kinda tight on $$$ plus the kids don't like seafood.We tried Big Daddy's our first night and didn't like it ...after that meal we were broke. LOL. Next trip, though !

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
505 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Photo montage from our recent CB trip.

Thanks for sharing! Your photos were great and fun to look at. You are not alone, I feel the same about Big Daddy's. My hubby and I were not impressed at all. We prefer Bowman's. You may want to give them a try on your next trip. I hear that Michael's is good for baked, broiled or steamed seafood (no fried food there). Hoping you get a chance to visit again REALLY Soon!!!

7. Re: Photo montage from our recent CB trip.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 14:19
Get answers to your questions about Carolina Beach
Recent Conversations