We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carolina Beach in February 2013

Which Carolina Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Phoenix, Arizona
6 posts
Save Topic
Carolina Beach in February 2013

Hi, all! I have read some interesting and differentiating opinions about CB on these forums, and I am wondering if I am able to get a little more advice about where to stay or what to do. My fiance is in the military and going on his second deployment this April for a 9-10 month tour. He is stationed in Bragg, I currently reside in our hometown phx, az for school, and we are looking for a weekend getaway that is relaxing, inexpensive, quiet, not too far of a drive since I will be traveling all day and also beautiful. I was able to find a deal on Courtyard Marriot for an inexpensive 3 day stay at CB. However, I am not 100% sure about this location based on what we have been finding review wise. I did look at myrtle beach, but I have heard that is very touristy and we dont really want that feel, plus it is a little further of a drive as well. Also, charleston would be wonderful, but that too is far, and much more expensive even in the off season. I have been hearing good things about Topsail? I guess I am just looking for the perfect place for one of our last memories together until 2014. This will be our first time to the NC coast, so any advice would be really wonderful! Thank you so much for your time!

-Krystal

Edited: 31 January 2013, 13:27
US
Level Contributor
1,302 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Carolina Beach in February 2013

Hope you have a great trip! You will find the rules here:

www.pleasureislandnc.org/beach-information/

12. Re: Carolina Beach in February 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 April 2014, 19:15
Get answers to your questions about Carolina Beach