We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

21st Birthday -- Suggestions?

Which Chapel Hill hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
American in Paris
8 posts
Save Topic
21st Birthday -- Suggestions?

Hi all,

I'm turning 21 tomorrow and am trying to find a good place to go out in Chapel Hill. There will still be people around, even though it's summer, right?

I'd love any and all suggestions.

Thanks!

Susan

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
526 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 21st Birthday -- Suggestions?

There's still *some* people around...not as many students, obviously. The good thing about Chapel Hill is that its college street is also the same as its downtown, so just hit the bars along Franklin Street and you should do well to find activity. Or check the Independent Weekly for any nightclubs & live music venues.

American in Paris
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 21st Birthday -- Suggestions?

Thanks, Rob!

Lynchburg, VA
Level Contributor
496 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 21st Birthday -- Suggestions?

Top of the Hill on Franklin Street would be my top place of choice!

4. Re: 21st Birthday -- Suggestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 01:19