We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel recommendations for game and night out

Ashburn, Virginia
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel recommendations for game and night out

I'm going to my first UNC game in January and need help with where to stay. I need a hotel that has easy access to the Dean Dome and Franklin Street. We are going to a night game so I would like to go out for drinks after the game. Any help on hotels and nightlife would be great. Thanks.

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
526 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel recommendations for game and night out

Without knowing your price range, I'll just recommend the two best based on location:

Carolina Inn

The Franklin Hotel

Both are near campus and the nightlife of Franklin Street. Very nice hotels, too.

Cornwall, New York
Level Contributor
7,530 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel recommendations for game and night out

We were there this past weekend and if you haven't gone yet, my suggestion is the Chapel Hill Marriott. The shuttle to campus is right across the street at the Friday Center and it goes directly to the Dean Dome. Cost $5.00 round trip.

The hotel is clean, quiet and full of people attending the game! Lots of spirt at the bar before and after the game.

Marge

3. Re: Hotel recommendations for game and night out

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 31 March 2010, 03:44
4. Re: Hotel recommendations for game and night out

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2010, 05:15