We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near Chapel Hill Hospital

Asheboro, N.C.
Level Contributor
1,962 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel near Chapel Hill Hospital

I am looking for a hotel near the hospital. I do not not need anything fancy just economical. My daughter is being treated at the hospital so there will be times that we will need to drive in to town the night before for early appointments. I would like to find a hotel that serves breakfast and possibly an indoor pool. Please send me suggestions.

United Arab Emirates
Level Contributor
275 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near Chapel Hill Hospital

I would recommend the Marriott Courtyard in Chapel Hill. It's one of the closest hotels to the hospital, easy access, close to other amenities, and they do have an indoor pool. Breakfast is not included with the rate, but apparently they do serve hot breakfasts on site.

Good luck.

Asheboro, N.C.
Level Contributor
1,962 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near Chapel Hill Hospital

Ok Thanks. Is there any other hotel close/near to the hospital that would be more economical in price? I would love to stay at The Marriot but it is a bit too costly.

KTfromNC
Level Contributor
352 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near Chapel Hill Hospital

Maybe this one?

daysinn.com/DaysInn/…

Durham, NC
Level Contributor
464 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel near Chapel Hill Hospital

You might want to try the Hampton Inn just down the road at the junction of 54 and I-40.

Weaverville, NC
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel near Chapel Hill Hospital

I am not sure an age for your daughter, but if she is a child, look into the Ronald McDonald House-they are terrific. We stay there when I have to take my daughter for her appts at UNC Hospitals. Hope that helps.

durham
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel near Chapel Hill Hospital

The Holiday Inn Chapel Hill offers a hospital rate of only $79.95. They have a shuttle that goes to the hospital as early as 7am. They don't have an indoor pool only outdoor. They have a restaurant that is open for all meals!!

Asheboro, N.C.
Level Contributor
1,962 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel near Chapel Hill Hospital

Thanks for the info on Holiday Inn.

My daughter is 16. Does anyone know if they accept children of that age or is that too old?

8. Re: Hotel near Chapel Hill Hospital

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 16:17