We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motel Rooms with Free Parking?

Raleigh
Level Contributor
315 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Motel Rooms with Free Parking?

We are flying from Charlotte, but live in Raleigh. We'd like to get a room near the airport that has shuttle service and leave our car at the hotel for 11 days. I understand the Holiday Inn offers this service, does anyone know of any others?

Thanks.

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
90 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Motel Rooms with Free Parking?

I personally wouldnt stay at the HI airport...Id check the Renassiance and see if they have free parking. I would think they do. They are close to the airport but in a nicer area.

Raleigh
Level Contributor
315 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Motel Rooms with Free Parking?

What about the Wingate Inn? It received good reviews on trip advisor and has free parking.

Thanks for your help.

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
90 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Motel Rooms with Free Parking?

Ive never stayed there since I live in Charlotte. Its not the best area. But Ive read the reviews posted and they seem good. I guess most citites around airports arent all that great. Its by far not the worst area in town. If you do plan of leaving your car I would notify the mgmt and possibly even leave a # where they can contact you in case something was to happen.

With that being said, there is a really good Mexican joint right behind that hotel...Miguels. Its a hole in the wall, but we go all the time. We always see pilots in there. The Margaritas are cheap and good. Food prices are dirt cheap. We go there about 1x a week. Ive never felt unsafe there at night or anything. I just wouldnt wander to far away from there at night.

4. Re: Motel Rooms with Free Parking?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 04:17