We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Charlotte Bobcats Arena

Which Charlotte hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jonesborough, TN
Level Contributor
155 posts
Save Topic
Charlotte Bobcats Arena

I am considering coming to Charlotte in March to attend a show in the Charlotte Bobcats Arena. I had another post asking about any B&B's close by. I just like the at-home feel and the cleanliness and I like the breakfasts the next morning. But from my last post, it appears that the choices are few. With that said, what suggestions would anyone have for a place to stay that is nice, SAFE, and CLEAN that would be fairly conveninet to the arena?

Thanks for any suggestions.

NC
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Charlotte Bobcats Arena

Westin, Hilton, and Marriott City Center are your best choices - with Westin being tops. Best wishes.

Jonesborough, TN
Level Contributor
155 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Charlotte Bobcats Arena

Thanks bunches, bud. I'll take a look.

Fort Mill, South...
Level Contributor
399 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Charlotte Bobcats Arena

Not much furthor from the new arena is the Adams Mark or if you are on a budget the former 4 points Sheriton is now a Best Western. It is also about as close as the other ones but much less expensive. On the trolly line is the Hilton downtown and there is a Marriott downtown. The best Western is OK just no longer up to Sheriton standards and with the new Ritz coming and few of the uppercrust downtown hotels it is not worth fixxing to Sheriton Standards. There is also a Courtyard and a Hampton within easy walking distance from the stadium.