We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Wolf Lodge

Which Charlotte hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Great Wolf Lodge

I'd like to surprise my twin grandsons with a birthday trip (2 nights) to Great Wolf Lodge in December (right before Christmas) I joined the e-mail list hopefully to get discount. Any suggestions or coupon codes would be welcomed.

HFC
Level Contributor
357 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Great Wolf Lodge

There's a Great Wolf Lodge in Charlotte, NC? The only one I know about is in Williamsburg, VA.

HFC
Level Contributor
357 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Great Wolf Lodge

IF you are incorrect about the Great Wolf Lodge being in Charlotte, NC but meant to say Williamsburg, VA; then if you want them to be there before Chrismas the weekend to do that is the Grand Illumination Weekend, the first one in December. Google that and Colonial Williamsburg and you should get the page you need to find out more information on that particular program.

Greensboro, NC
Level Contributor
974 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Great Wolf Lodge

lThere is a Great Wolf Lodge in Concord, NC, which is very close to Charlotte, NC.

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
7,321 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Great Wolf Lodge

http://www.greatwolf.com/concord/plan/deals

There is a coupon there, but check the validity...

I assume it is for the one on 10175 Weddington Road

Concord, North Carolina 28027

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Great Wolf Lodge

thanks for the information. I've been checking the website for deals. Even with discounts it's a little pricey, but I'm still considering it because I know my grandsons will love it. Thanks again!

6. Re: Great Wolf Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2010, 05:19