We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding present for hubby-to-be: Richard Petty Driving Exp.

Ashtabula, Ohio
6 posts
Save Topic
Wedding present for hubby-to-be: Richard Petty Driving Exp.

My fiance' is a huge Nascar fan ~ but I know NOTHING about it. As a wedding present to him, I want to present him with tickets for the Richard Petty Driving Experience: Kings Experience.

Although I know that he is going to absolutely love it ~ I am afraid that it won't be as fun to do as it would be if he had someone who was going through the experience with him. Will it be as fun for him to do this solo? With me hanging in the pits or whatnot?

What else is around Charlotte that is fun and perhaps Nascar related? We will be there from Friday through Sunday evening in early November.

Thanks! :)

Kernersville, NC
Level Contributor
135 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding present for hubby-to-be: Richard Petty Driving Exp.

The new Nascar museum opened TODAY as a matter of fact. It's in downtown on College St. We stayed right across the street from it this past weekend and we're bummed it wasn't opened! They said on the local news it would take about 3-4 hours to walk through, so it looks pretty amazing. My hubby is dying to go too.

florida
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding present for hubby-to-be: Richard Petty Driving Exp.

I think he will love it with you in the pit area. What a great present. The above poster was spot on. Take him to the new NASCAR Hall of Fame.

3. Re: Wedding present for hubby-to-be: Richard Petty Driving Exp.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2010, 05:17