We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Westfield Homes

Olney, Maryland
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Westfield Homes

Is anyone familiar with Westfield homes, specifcally Whitley Mills in Ft. Mill or new development opening in Jan-Feb 06 called Reserve at Gold Hill in Ft. Mill.

We are looking for either ranch or master down homes for empty nesters. I noticed that this builder had floor plans with both.

They are also coming to Tega Cay (Lake Shore at Lake Wylie) in February 06. If anyone knows about these in Tega Cay please feel free to email me at rcboggs@comcast.net.

Thanks

southcarolina
Level Contributor
704 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Westfield Homes

Hey rcboggs: hope you are enjoying your trip. While I'm not able to tell you much about the builders...I can tell you that any one of the 3 locations that you are looking at are all just fine. We have lived in Tega Cay for almost 2 years now and we can't say enough good things about our city. Out of the 3 that you have mentioned..my first choice would be the Calloway Village Ranch homes in Tega Cay. When they first started clearing the land and put the signs out I was a little surprised...I felt that the prices would have been more. For what the city has to offer (lake, walking trails, tennis, golf, pool, etc) it seems like a very good value. I would also say the resale value would be better here in Tega Cay too. The only down side would be your taxes will be just a little bit higher than the other two locations you mention (Whitley Mills and The Reserve are in Fort Mill Township...not the city of Fort Mill). Best Wishes to you for a safe and Happy New Year!!

Olney, Maryland
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Westfield Homes

Lovetegacay - thank you for your insight. I was hoping that you would reply. I've read some of your earlier posts about Tega Cay. When we first came on our visit a few days ago - we stopped at Lake Shore and it seemed wonderful - just out of our price range with the current houses being offered. The ranch ones seem perfect for us. Have you heard anything about what the price will be - there website isn't giving much info just starting under $200. We are trying not to top $260 (including upgrages) since we not want to use all the profit on the house we are selling. My husband isn't sure about Tega Cay so we are going to drive around the area again before we leave today. I have some more questions about the area that I could like to ask offline if you don't mind. Thanks

southcarolina
Level Contributor
704 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Westfield Homes

rcboggs=just to let you know that I sent you an e-mail earlier this morning.