We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting to charlotte airport from univ of south carolina

Which Charlotte hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Erie, Pennsylvania
1 post
Save Topic
getting to charlotte airport from univ of south carolina

Called the columbia-charlotte shuttle service but the last shuttle leaves university earlier than I can get out of classes (leaves at

6:30pm and I have class til 7:15pm) ---- any other suggestions for a ride to the airport?

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
7,321 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: getting to charlotte airport from univ of south carolina

No, that is the only one., call them if they might consider later time...very helpful, normally. Or could you skip your class?;)

http://www.columbiacharlotteshuttle.com/

NC
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: getting to charlotte airport from univ of south carolina

Only other thing I can think of is a one way car rental.

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
7,321 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: getting to charlotte airport from univ of south carolina

Incredibly expensive, though the distance is not great, it is considered between 2 states, theefore Premium rate. OP should give them a call; I think, in the past, somebody mentioned that they were willing to go to Charleston....but I am not sure about this... I would explain this to the teacher.....What is needed is Megabus Charlotte via Columbia to Charleston...

North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,769 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: getting to charlotte airport from univ of south carolina

One way rentals from Columbia to CLT start at about $100 (this includes all drop off fees, taxes, etc..). Alamo was the cheapest. Not sure what your budget is, but that sounds reasonable.

5. Re: getting to charlotte airport from univ of south carolina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 10:24