We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a home to rent

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Looking for a home to rent

Hi everybody,

We are moving to Charlotte from France this summer. We would like to rent a home for the first year, until we can decide where we would like to buy or build. We are looking for a three-bedroom home in a nice (and safe!) neighborhood, close to Carolina Place Mall or Stonecrest or Ballantyne. Can anybody recommend a good real estate agent. We would need to deal with them over the net until the last minute. Thanks for your recommendations

NC
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a home to rent

The largest rental agent in the area is T.R. Lawing - you may wish to consult their website. Best wishes.

2. Re: Looking for a home to rent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2006, 16:45
southcarolina
Level Contributor
704 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a home to rent

We were very pleased with our realtor when we moved here. Her name is Pam Orsburn and she works for Allen Tate (out of the Ballantyne office). Good Luck!

Charlotte
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a home to rent

Hello, I am a realtor with Keller Williams Realty who was raised in Charlotte and would love to help you as we live near Stonecrest. Please email me for more info when you are ready...no pressure! You will love Charlotte

Charlotte
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for a home to rent

Sorry I am the agent from Keller Williams in the previous email and my email is susang@kwcharlotte.com

Level Contributor
3,055 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for a home to rent

We're sorry, but this topic has wandered into non-travel-related subject matter, so we've closed it to any further posts. To continue this discussion, TripAdvisor invites you to use our Off-Topic forum:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i9659-Off_topic…

Please note that Off-topic Chatter is a forum for discussions gone afield from the topic of travel. Although non-travel-related topics are allowed, posts in the Off-topic forum must otherwise meet TripAdvisor's Forum guidelines:

tripadvisor.com/help/what_are_the_guidelines…