We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the name of the high end mall?

kpf
usa
Level Contributor
313 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
What is the name of the high end mall?

I am heading to Charlotte next week to pick up my son and want to come in the night before and shop and hopefully find a nice hotel. I think there is a very nice mall there...does anyone know the name? Are there nice hotels near and is it near the airport? Thanks for any info.

Charlotte, North...
Destination Expert
for North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,965 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the name of the high end mall?

South Park Mall...about 20-25 minute drive from the airport.

Several nice hotels around South Park; I think this TA page lists most...

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g49022-d655612-…

Wilmington, NC
Level Contributor
302 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the name of the high end mall?

Correct--South Park Mall is wonderful. Virtually on the property is a Doubletree Hotel but we've had a number of problems when we stayed there. Our favorite nearby place to stay is the Hampton Inn and Suites in the Phillips Collection about .5 mile east of the mall on Fairview Road. It's nicer than the average Hampton and within the shopping area there are some restaurants, a movie theater, Dean & Deluca and some clothing stores and a Paper Source shop.

3. Re: What is the name of the high end mall?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2013, 05:46