We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight at 0945 at clt airport us airways to bwi suggestions?

Level Contributor
11 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Flight at 0945 at clt airport us airways to bwi suggestions?

First time flying from Clt Airport. Flight leaves 0945 for Bwi. We are parking with park and go. Any suggestion on what time we should arrive at Park N Go? Any other tips?

Level Contributor
11 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flight at 0945 at clt airport us airways to bwi suggestions?

This flight is on Monday September 30, 2013

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
7,380 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flight at 0945 at clt airport us airways to bwi suggestions?

Around 8 am would be my suggestion...You could also check with Park N Go... If checking in your bags, probably 2 hours prior to your flight would be better. It seems that now, because of construction (new Multistory Parking) & being Monday morning, people allow at least 2 hours....

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
7,380 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flight at 0945 at clt airport us airways to bwi suggestions?

4101 Scott Futrell Drive

Charlotte,NC 28208

www.bookparkngo.com/index.php…

If this is the one, probably 7:30 or 7:45 would be better...rush hour...

Charlotte
Level Contributor
651 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flight at 0945 at clt airport us airways to bwi suggestions?

While CLT usually has short check-in and security times, Monday mornings can be rough with all the business travelers. It's the only time I've ever almost missed a flight there. I'd get to the Park and Ride at 8:00, maybe a bit later if I had my boarding passes and didn't need to check bags.

NC
Level Contributor
917 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flight at 0945 at clt airport us airways to bwi suggestions?

It's amazing how we all have different experiences at airports. We actually will no longer fly out of CLT due to the long security lines we encountered every time. We arrived one morning and stood in the security line for 1 hr and 15 min. Not sure what the hold-up was since it wasn't like there was 1000 people in line.

We always arrive at airports 2 1/2 hours before our flight. We never know what may happen......

Lacey, Washington
Destination Expert
for Charlotte
Level Contributor
658 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flight at 0945 at clt airport us airways to bwi suggestions?

It seems like security is getting slower each trip I take, but all depends on the timing. Monday AM that early is going to be one of the worst times of the week (not to rain on your parade). If it leaves at 9:45am, it boards at 9:15am, so just make sure you have enough time. You would want to hit the airport by 8, so I would say 7:45 at the latest. Safe travels!

7. Re: Flight at 0945 at clt airport us airways to bwi suggestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Charlotte