We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carowinds opening date 2014?

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
239 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Carowinds opening date 2014?

Any knows when Carowinds opens in the spring of 2014? Their website just says it's closed till 2014. We are heading that way and would like to take our grand-kids there for a day.

Thanks.

Chapel Hill, North...
Level Contributor
7,865 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carowinds opening date 2014?

I think it usually opens for weekends starting at the end of March/first of April and then opens during the week around memorial day (end of May).

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
7,387 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Carowinds opening date 2014?

Probably similar to 2013, though new rides for May: End of March 2014?

wsoctv.com/news/…

Edited: 23 December 2013, 13:41
Charlotte, North...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Carowinds opening date 2014?

Carowinds usually opens during the week of spring break. I would expect it to open around the week of April 13th based on the Mechlenburg and Fort Mill public school schedules. (I've been going to Carowinds every summer since I was a kid and I worked there last summer)

Charleston, SC
Level Contributor
32 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Carowinds opening date 2014?

March 29th according to their website. Weekends only except for one week in April and the fully open beginning in June.

Charleston, SC
Level Contributor
32 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Carowinds opening date 2014?

March 29th according to their website. Weekends only except for a week in April then fully opened beginning in June.

Edited: 25 February 2014, 15:49
Charleston, SC
Level Contributor
32 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Carowinds opening date 2014?

Sorry for the double posting on opening dates. Anyway, where and how does one get the best price for tickets? I need five for April 12th. Room is booked and Thanks, Mike.

4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Carowinds opening date 2014?

does anyone know if theyre usually open on fridays during the 'weekend only' period in early april? ill be in charlotte for the drag racing on the 11 to 13 weekend and would like to head down on the friday if possible. their website still says what the op posted.

8. Re: Carowinds opening date 2014?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2015, 07:17