We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carolina Panthers Stadium Tour

Which Charlotte hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
50 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Carolina Panthers Stadium Tour

I am thinking of touring on a Wednesday during August. Any suggestions for parking near the stadium? Thanks!

Huntersville, North...
Destination Expert
for Huntersville
Level Contributor
574 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carolina Panthers Stadium Tour

You should be able to park in the stadium lot off of Morehead Street. There is a security gaurd, just tell him you are there for the tour. We did the tour several years ago (2008) and it was fairly crowded. It was free back then and limited to 25 people on a first come, first served basis. I checked the website and it does not say its that way now. We got there early to get a spot in line and there were already several in front of us but they didnt turn anyone away. Have fun.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,124 posts
755 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Carolina Panthers Stadium Tour

there is a parking lot outfront. i went for a run past there yesterday, and there were people doing just that. no problem at all. enjoy!

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
50 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Carolina Panthers Stadium Tour

Thanks so much for the information! Looking forward to visiting Charlotte!

4. Re: Carolina Panthers Stadium Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2015, 05:18