We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Portraits

georgia
Level Contributor
18 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Portraits

Several years ago there was a place in Cherokee where you could dress up in old timey clothes and hats in western outfits where they would take your picutre and insert it in photo so it looked as if it was you there. Is there such as place now? /thanks

Tennessee
Level Contributor
284 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Portraits

I think I saw a place that does that in the strip mall area on hwy 19 where all the leather, candy, Tshirt, Indian shops are. It may have been called Old Tyme Portraits, though I coulda seen that name somewhere else.

If your coming from the west, it's a mile or two before harrahs.

Savannah, Ga
Destination Expert
for Cherokee, Tybee Island
Level Contributor
1,441 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Portraits

There was a place on 441/19 in the middle of Cherokee this summer. keep in mind most everything in Cherokee is on 441 or 19 or just off of it. also 441 and 19 through the old section of town is the same.

If the phote place is not open in Cherokee there are a few of them an hour away in Gatlinburg

Tennessee
Level Contributor
284 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Portraits

Just left Cherokee. Saw the Old Tyme Portraits right where I thought. It's next to the Tribal Grounds Coffee shop.

4. Re: Portraits

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2012, 10:28