We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

100th Cherokee Fair...

New Orleans...
4 posts
Save Topic
100th Cherokee Fair...

We are coming up that week for our honeymoon, and specifically chose dates so that we could be there for this. I am looking for more detailed info on the Open Day Parade etc. Starting times... Any info appreciated!

Savannah, Ga
Destination Expert
for Cherokee, Tybee Island
Level Contributor
1,449 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 100th Cherokee Fair...

I have no idea but I did find this number (1-828-554-6471) for the events coordinator for the fair. Good luck

Cherokee, North...
Level Contributor
11 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 100th Cherokee Fair...

That would be the best number to call. I haven't seen anything definite yet but the parade is always the opener for the fair & usually start around 4pm. The gates will then open when the parade is over around 5pm. We will have different activities & performers during the days & nights. Gates usually open around 10am or 11am depending on the activities for the day & end around 10pm or 11pm. It'll be exciting for sure!

New Orleans...
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 100th Cherokee Fair...

Thanks!!!

4. Re: 100th Cherokee Fair...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 09:16