We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1111 triple play / 480 Clamshell Court

Pottstown...
1 post
1111 triple play / 480 Clamshell Court

Has anyone stayed at this property? We have an upcoming reservation and I have not seen any reviews on this property at all. Was just curious.

480 Clamshell Court, Spindrift

"1111 Triple Play" through Southern Shores Realty

3 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
38 posts
1. Re: 1111 triple play / 480 Clamshell Court

Haven't been there, but looks like a lot of fun awaits.

Thurmont, Maryland
Level Contributor
19 posts
2. Re: 1111 triple play / 480 Clamshell Court

I haven't stayed at this house, but looked at the photos. We go for 2 weeks every year and always use Southern Shores Realty. Looks nice with lots of features. The bedding looks not so nice. I would bring my own sheets and blankets and pillows.

Also, I am surprised by all the weed growth around the pool. And with the trees over the pool you may spend some time each day cleaning the pool and sweeping the pool decking area. These are things we have experienced over the years and now shy away from homes with trees around the pools and too close to the house. This tends to bring spiders too.

Overall I would stay there. Hope you have a great time.

Outer Banks, North...
Level Contributor
71 posts
46 reviews
3. Re: 1111 triple play / 480 Clamshell Court

I have not stayed there either, but just reviewed the property online. It looks quite lovely! The bedding is fairly standard for a beach rental, and I'm sure you'll be provided with clean sheets etc. Lots to do there! Does not look very close to the beach but if it really is only the 350 yds they claim, that's no big walk and would be fine! I also googled it and read some interesting info which may explain why the grounds are not pristine. Not sure, no proof. Looks like a good place to me! Enjoy and welcome back!

Reply to: 1111 triple play / 480 Clamshell Court
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted