We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question about rental- 7050 Ocean Ayres

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
1,182 posts
233 reviews
Save Topic
Question about rental- 7050 Ocean Ayres

Hello everyone! We are thinking of renting a relatively inexpensive place for a week as an "add on" vacation. Basically my husband will work from the house while the kids and I have fun. We've found this house on VRBO that looks pretty nice, reasonably priced, and not too far from the beach. Does anyone know anything about it as we can't find any reviews? In addition to being on VRBO it looks as though Beach Realty rents it, but I haven't seen much about them, either.

Thanks so much for any guidance and information you can provide. We'd love to be able to do this and have confidence in the place we rent!

Kitty Hawk, North...
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
Level Contributor
2,860 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question about rental- 7050 Ocean Ayres

Many owners list property on VRBO and then when you click the Rent Me (or what ever it says there on VRBO) it forwards you on to the realty management site for them to book the reservation. It's like putting more needles in a haystack to find. You will likely not be renting directly from the owner, even though it's on VRBO.

www.beachrealtync.com/rental/house.html…

They are a fine management company.

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
1,182 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Question about rental- 7050 Ocean Ayres

Thanks!!

Ashburn, VA
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
Level Contributor
414 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Question about rental- 7050 Ocean Ayres

Don't know anything about that particular house, but you are in a nice area of beach. You are also close (just a few minutes) from groceries, shopping, the lighthouse, and other attractions. You don not say what time of year you are going, Restaurant and attraction openings will vary, depending upon the time of year.

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
1,182 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Question about rental- 7050 Ocean Ayres

Thanks so much! We are looking at mid June.

5. Re: Question about rental- 7050 Ocean Ayres

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2014, 06:19