We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

distance to cherokee

kannapolis nc
Level Contributor
27 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
distance to cherokee

could someone please let me know if dillsboro has little shops and things to do? And how close it is to cherokee thank you

Charleston
Level Contributor
222 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: distance to cherokee

I just saw this post... we were to Dillsboro from Cherokee a couple of weeks ago. It was probably 20 minutes away. It was a nice drive. There looks like a number of nice little shops in the area. I recommend the Dillsboro Chocolate Factory for sweets, chocolates and coffees. That's what we did. You could also stay much longer than we did, but we were driving through.

Raymond

2. Re: distance to cherokee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 20:20
Get answers to your questions about Dillsboro