We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel within walking dist of sth pt mall?

Which Durham hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
Level Contributor
16 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel within walking dist of sth pt mall?

I need to go to TRP on biz, but would like to stay in a hotel not too far from RTP, but walking dist from shops and restaurants. Anyone has recommendations? I read sth pt mall is good. Any hotels within walking dist? Is mall far from RTP? Thanks.

Durham, North...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel within walking dist of sth pt mall?

Currently there is one lodging property (new) within walking distance of The Streets at Southpoint -- Four Points by Sheraton Durham at Southpoint. (There is another under construction, Hilton Garden Inn, but still several months before opening.)

The mall is just three miles from Research Triangle Park along Interstate 40.

Florida
Level Contributor
16 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel within walking dist of sth pt mall?

Thanks DRMAdvisor. I chk 4 pts but they are full for the dates i need. Will Brightleaf or Northgate or Southgate also be suitable? Not 2 far from RTP but wlking dist to shops & restaurants. What hotels wld u recomm? Thanks.

Durham, NC
Level Contributor
464 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel within walking dist of sth pt mall?

If the Four Points Sheraton is booked, there are no others within walking distance of Southpoint yet (the Hilton Garden Inn is under construction). However, there are several others within 3 to 4 miles of Southpoint and RTP. Check for hotels around Miami Blvd, Davis Drive, and Page Rd.

4. Re: Hotel within walking dist of sth pt mall?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 18:19