We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

info on Pine Knoll Shores?

Portsmouth, Ohio
Level Contributor
86 posts
224 reviews
info on Pine Knoll Shores?

i have decided that Pine Knoll Shores is where we want to visit this yr for vacation; the only problem i'm having is deciding where to stay. i want a quiet spot at the beach- maybe all of pine knoll shores is quiet? ..not sure. must be oceanfront and have a pool. any ideas on where we should stay?

New England
Level Contributor
39 posts
1. Re: info on Pine Knoll Shores?

Try the ocean club.

Wilmington, North...
Level Contributor
333 posts
51 reviews
Cincinnati, OH
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: info on Pine Knoll Shores?

We've stayed in Pine Knoll and it's beautiful. Bluewater GMAC helped us find a place that was well suited.

Have fun!

Chillicothe, Ohio
Level Contributor
166 posts
72 reviews
4. Re: info on Pine Knoll Shores?

Our family loves Pine Knoll Shores and we've stayed at the Breakers C-4 through Emerald Isle Realty three years in a row. It is very quiet and if there is a drawback it would be that the grocery stores are at either end of the island. The Food Lion in Atlantic Beach is the closest. Let me know if you have anymore questions!

New Bern, North...
1 post
5. Re: info on Pine Knoll Shores?

Look into Beacon's Reach. It's a family type sea to sound development in Pine Knoll Shores with multiple swimming pools, tennis courts, toddler playground, marina and walking paths. There are many condos, townhomes and houses to rent, both ocean front and sound front.

See....

www.beaconsreach.com

www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p351194

Chillicothe, Ohio
Level Contributor
166 posts
72 reviews
6. Re: info on Pine Knoll Shores?

If you rent a condo at The Breaker's, you get to use all the Beacon's Reach facilities..I forgot to mention that before!

7. Re: info on Pine Knoll Shores?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2012, 06:16