We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crib rental company

Lewisberry...
Level Contributor
13 posts
147 reviews
Save Topic
Crib rental company

We will be looking for a full size crib to rent and wonder about one company over another since the prices differ quite a bit?

Chapel Hill, North...
Level Contributor
8,190 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crib rental company

Are you renting a house through a rental company? Some rental companies provide them for their homes.

Lewisberry...
Level Contributor
13 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crib rental company

Yes we are renting a house but a crib is not available.

Chapel Hill, North...
Level Contributor
8,190 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crib rental company

Is a crib not provided with the house, or does the rental company not provide them as an extra amenity available from the rental office for a fee? Most of the rental companies I've dealt with have had a port-a-crib available, but I guess not all of them do. I don't have little ones any more so can't advise on other rental options. Could you take something portable like a Pack-n-play?

Lewisberry...
Level Contributor
13 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Crib rental company

We certainly could take a pack and play but a full size crib means better sleep for the little one and then ultimately for the big ones. The rental company doesn't provide them without or with a fee. There are a couple of rental companies that we can use. I was just hoping to get some feedback as to service etc. on one or all of them. The costs vary and I thought there might be a reason that explains that. Thanks for your suggestions.

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Crib rental company

Were you able to get any feedback on rental companies? We're going in a few weeks and renting through Emerald Isle Realty. They recommend Island Essentials. Just wondering if you ended up renting one and what your experience was!

Lewisberry...
Level Contributor
13 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Crib rental company

I just called Beach Bummers and rented from them. They were quite a bit cheaper and we were pleased with them. We paid $65 for the full size crib and mattresses. You can find them on the web as well. All of their prices were cheaper from umbrellas, chairs, etc. I hope this helps you. We also rented our beach home from E.I. realty. We were there during Arthur and they kept us well informed and handled things well. Have fun!

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Crib rental company

I don't see anything called Beach Bummers in Emerald Isle. Can you post their information? Thanks!

Lewisberry...
Level Contributor
13 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Crib rental company

Sorry - it is Beach Butler Rentals Beach Butler Rentals | Emerald Isle ...

www.beachbutlerrentals.com/

Beach Butler

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Crib rental company

Thanks so much! I've emailed them. That's a great price.

10. Re: Crib rental company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2015, 06:17