We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any one have an opinion on The Pampered Palate Cafe?

Which Hendersonville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Boston, New...
Level Contributor
1,021 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Any one have an opinion on The Pampered Palate Cafe?

There is a groupon currently for this breakfast / lunch place and I can't find a review here on TA for it at all. So I was wondering if any of you here on the boards have been and what you think.

I am thinking of hitting it for lunch on our way up to Boone from the airport. Grabbing a couple of sandwiches, wraps or salads.

Thanks for your assistance. Laura

Adirondack, New York
Level Contributor
3,934 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any one have an opinion on The Pampered Palate Cafe?

IMHO, there are much nicer places to have your lunch. Regardless what their website says. Highland Lake Inn's restaurant has usually nice meals. If you're flying to AVL then Hendersonville is not on your way to Boone. If you are flying to Greenville than I highly recommend always reliable Purple Onion in Saluda if you travel I-26

2. Re: Any one have an opinion on The Pampered Palate Cafe?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Hendersonville