We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy local seafood in/around Holden Beach?

Durham, North...
1 post
Save Topic
Where to buy local seafood in/around Holden Beach?

I do my own cooking, so I'm not looking for a restaurant - I'm looking for somewhere that sells fresh fish/shellfish.

Charlotte, North...
Destination Expert
for North Carolina
Level Contributor
3,038 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to buy local seafood in/around Holden Beach?

Capt'n Pete's Seafood Market located under the bridge, on the island....(They also have a very good restaurant with nice ICW views if you decide not to cook.) We also enjoy preparing wonderful, fresh seafood meals when at Holden.....enjoy!

Mentioned in this post
Holden Beach
Holden Beach
North Carolina Coast, NC
OIB,NC
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to buy local seafood in/around Holden Beach?

Holden Beach Seafood on 130 like you would be going back to shallotte. It is local seafood. It is a blue building. You will be able to see the sign from the road.

Mentioned in this post
Holden Beach
Holden Beach
260 Reviews
Holden Beach, NC
3. Re: Where to buy local seafood in/around Holden Beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 08:17
Get answers to your questions about Holden Beach
Recent Conversations