We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outer Banks Brew Station Sunday Brunch

Chapel Hill, North...
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Outer Banks Brew Station Sunday Brunch

I am taking planning on taking my family to OBX for the first time and was thinking of meeting the rest of our Group at the OBX Brew Station for Sunday Brunch before we check into our House. Has anyone been there before on a Sunday? What is a good time to go? Do they get busy at a certain time? Or should I just skip it and go somewhere else.

Thanks

Wheeling, West...
Level Contributor
42 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outer Banks Brew Station Sunday Brunch

We have been there MANY times. It is one of our favorite spots. They have an online menu...at least they did. You could see what they will be offering. They have good food and dh likes the beer.

2. Re: Outer Banks Brew Station Sunday Brunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Kill Devil Hills
Recent Conversations