We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Scape Villas in Kitty Hawk

Which Kitty Hawk hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
CT
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Sea Scape Villas in Kitty Hawk

We are planning a vacation for next Easter Break using Time Share exchange and were planning on staying at these time shares. Would love feedback from anyone who has stayed here. Also, will be traveling with 2 children (11 and 7) and would appreciate any recommendations on things to do. Thank you!

scw
Bear, Delaware
Level Contributor
479 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea Scape Villas in Kitty Hawk

I can't help you with the time share, but check out www.OuterBanks.org, www.SunnyDayGuide.com and www.VGNet.com for info and money savings coupons. Let the kids browse thru the websites or order the pamphlets and they can pick out stuff they want to see and do. There are plenty of recommendations on the outer banks forum from me and others.

Myersville, MD
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea Scape Villas in Kitty Hawk

We own a Time Share there! They are not on the beach, but you can park free near the beach (behind Winks) if you display your Sea Scape parking permit.

The units don't have laundry facilities in each unit, but they do have a laundry building in the complex (might be two, not sure) and they are free.

They are working on getting internet service, but it was sporatic when we were there in June...I think the staff were still learning about it, too.

The only major complaint I had this year was the bed...they got new mattresses and they are extra firm. I like firm, but this was like sleeping on the floor. After another year of people sleeping on them, though, they may have lost some of their firmness.

Take the kids to the aquarium, and they are old enough for the live play about the original settleres. They might also enjoy the ships in Mateo, and searching for fossil shells there.

A trip to the Wright Brothers monument is a must--check about special programs and the Junior Ranger program. And be sure to go to Jockey's Ridge, a giant sand dune.

The beach is a given, too, but the water will be cold that early in the year, I would imagine.

A trip down to Okacoke with the ferry ride (and priate lore) is something my kids always enjoyed, too, but plan to leave early in the morining.

One favorite family activity is kyacking on the Alligator River. You can take tours there, and rent double kyacks, so each child has an adult in with them.

Climbing some of the light houses is fun, too. Hatteras is the hghest on the East Coast.

Have fun!

3. Re: Sea Scape Villas in Kitty Hawk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 05:24
Get answers to your questions about Kitty Hawk
More Kitty Hawk Topics