We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Smokey Shadow lodge

Louisiana
Level Contributor
15 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Smokey Shadow lodge

Has anyone been there or know anything about the inn? It looks nice but the last review was last year and most were way before.

Maggie Valley
Level Contributor
100 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Smokey Shadow lodge

We have been there one time for Valentines dinner. Ginger is a great cook. and all the people are so nice. The lodge is very old fashion and so beautiful. The rooms are small but very unique. The setting is awesome. If you would like to get away from busy lifestyle and just relax you will love it. I believe there is no TV and all the modern thing you sometimes want to get away from. Just get lost in the woods and enjoy it. They also do a speical events there, dinner etc.

Scottsdale AZ
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Smokey Shadow lodge

Just finished spending 3 of the most relaxing days of my life at the Smoky Shadow Lodge. Ginger is awesome. The views are breath taking. I enjoyed my time in one of the log cabins. Tiny the wonderful cat adopted me quite quickly. I cannot wait to go back.

3. Re: Smokey Shadow lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Maggie Valley
Recent Conversations