We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast at Hampton Inn in Murphy

Georgia
Level Contributor
14 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast at Hampton Inn in Murphy

Anybody know what the "complimentary hot breakfast" is like at the Murphy Hampton Inn? I can't seem to find any specific information online, other than that it "may include eggs or French toast sticks." I would especially like to know if it regularly has items other than bread, rolls, waffles, etc. Is there oatmeal? Bacon?

Thanks for any help!

Greensboro, NC
Level Contributor
974 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast at Hampton Inn in Murphy

I think the best idea is to call them. They're the only ones who will know when their menu changes. And, the hot foods do change from day to day.

Georgia
Level Contributor
14 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast at Hampton Inn in Murphy

Thanks for the reply. I did call and talked to a girl who said she was new and wasn't sure but they always have a variety. Hmm.

Greensboro, NC
Level Contributor
974 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast at Hampton Inn in Murphy

Yes, they do.......an assortmanet of cold cereals, instant oatmeal, bagels, whole wheat bread, fruits, juices, donuts and pastries and always 2 hot items which change from day to day.

Hope this helps.

4. Re: Breakfast at Hampton Inn in Murphy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2010, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Murphy