We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nag's Head Etheridge and MP15.5

Evansville, Indiana
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Nag's Head Etheridge and MP15.5

I am renting an oceanfront home Etheridge at MP 15.5 can anyone tell me about the beach there and/or the house?

Amissville, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Ocracoke
Level Contributor
1,445 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nag's Head Etheridge and MP15.5

The beach in that area is under renovation check this site to see where they will be when you go.

Kitty Hawk, North...
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
Level Contributor
2,902 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nag's Head Etheridge and MP15.5

I'll tell you more about it Monday, I am showing it Saturday (it's for sale). The owners are well known locals. The beach there has not yet been nourished, but it will be before the project is completed. Once done the nice beach there now will become a magnificent beach.

3. Re: Nag's Head Etheridge and MP15.5

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 23:15
Get answers to your questions about Nags Head
Recent Conversations