We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Area Home to Rent in OBX

OHIO
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
Beach Area Home to Rent in OBX

Thanks for reading my ad.

I'm looking for a house NEAR the beach to rent June 15/16 to June 22/23. I'd like to stay under $4k. I've seen a lot of places listed online, but you just never know what you're getting (dirty places/ mosquito infested areas, etc.).

I was hoping someone on here could give me some good homes they've stayed in.

I'd like them to be in walking distance to the beach.

We want to stay in an area of OBX with more going on like Naggs Head.

It would be great to be in walking distance of bars and other activities.

We have 7 Adults, 2 teens, and 4 kids under 7 going.

We'd like a private or community pool.

Sand volleyball would be awesome!

Anyway, really just want to hear about some cool homes you've stayed in/ and or recommednations.

Thanks!

Ohio Beach Bumb

Poughkeepsie, NY
Level Contributor
43 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Area Home to Rent in OBX

We've been renting from Joe Lamb Jr. Realty for over 10 years. They should be able to guide you. Other good rental agencies are Village Realty OBX and Carolina Designs for the Nags Head area. When you rent, check to see how far your house is from a beach access, that way you won't have that many blocks to walk. The beach accesses are more plentiful in the Nags Head/ Kill Devil Hills areas.

Many of the houses have pools, so that shouldn't be a problem. We have a large family that goes every year as well, but we are oceanfront, and a lot of those houses are already reserved. BTW, it's a good idea to check out what their games rooms are in the houses for those rainy days!

Edited: 25 February 2013, 18:38
2. Re: Beach Area Home to Rent in OBX

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Nags Head