We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mile Marker 20 Nags Head

Parkersburg, West...
3 posts
Save Topic
Mile Marker 20 Nags Head

I have never been to Nags Head and am planning my family's first trip. I see I need to book something soon as most places are booked. I have found something at Mile Marker 20. Is this a good location? Is there a bike path nearby?

Any advice is appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Nags Head
Nags Head
Outer Banks, NC
Kitty Hawk, North...
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
Level Contributor
2,938 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mile Marker 20 Nags Head

That is in South Nags Head. SNH starts at the 16.5 mile marker and runs down Old Oregon Inlet Rd to mile post 22. There is a sidewalk / bike path all the way although most bikers are on the road because many walk on the path.

The beach there is nice and wide, I was down there last week looking at a house I have for sale. SNH is not commercial so it is pretty quiet, you should like it.

Mentioned in this post
Nags Head
Nags Head
Outer Banks, NC
2. Re: Mile Marker 20 Nags Head

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Nags Head