We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yachtsman Condos

Eastern Kentucky...
Level Contributor
287 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Yachtsman Condos

Does anyone have any information, thoughts, feelings, irrational hatred of, or great love of the Yachtsman Condos. There are a few rentals available there the week I am going to be in the OBX in late August. I can't find a review anywhere.

Is the beach still in good shape in that area, or has it eroded away?

Is the building, pool, common areas in good shape or run down?

The units themselves, through Resort Realty, look nice, but I know that looks can be decieving.

Kitty Hawk, North...
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
Level Contributor
2,942 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yachtsman Condos

The beach there is FANTASTIC because it is part of the nourished area they did 2 years ago. The units are nice and the ones I know of are well cared for. I think we have 2 units in our company rental program.

Eastern Kentucky...
Level Contributor
287 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yachtsman Condos

who do you work for?

Nags Head
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Yachtsman Condos

The beach is in really good shape compared to the KDH and Kitty Hawk, I have not been in any of the units but stay next door and the outside is kept well.

Mentioned in this post
Kitty Hawk
Kitty Hawk
Outer Banks, NC
Eastern Kentucky...
Level Contributor
287 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Yachtsman Condos

Do you stay at Bodie Island Resort? What is it like? There are a couple of units there available too.

5. Re: Yachtsman Condos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Nags Head