We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Bern in December

Durham
1 post
Save Topic
New Bern in December

My parents are travelling here for my graduation in December and they wanted to see the ocean. I've not been to New Bern yet and wanted to see it and thought it might be a good base point for visiting the coast (given the season we won't spend much time at the beach, just a quick visit). Any recommendations for places to stay that will allow 3 adults in a room? We are on a budget so would prefer around 70-120 price range per night. If possible, I'd love to find a place near the water or somewhere historic as opposed to right off the highway. We are open to hotels, B&Bs, and vacation rentals so long as it fits in our budget. Also looking for things to do in December since laying out at the beach during the day isn't an option. We would be interested in historical, nautical, holiday, etc. Thanks!

1 reply
Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
7,387 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Bern in December

Call direct, ask for Manager's Special & see if you can get 2 Double beds or Sofabed for the 3rd person....

Otherwide: check the TA for ..."'d love to find a place near the water or somewhere historic as opposed to right off the highway. We are open to hotels, B&Bs"...

===

I have always found this website helpful...

visitnewbern.com/bed_breakfasts_historic_inn…

Definitely vist: http://www.tryonpalace.org/

Edited: 16 October 2013, 15:49
Reply to: New Bern in December
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about New Bern
More New Bern Topics