We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another OKI winning restaurant....

KTfromNC
Level Contributor
350 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Another OKI winning restaurant....

Would like to see the Turtle Island" restaurant added to the Oak Island list of places to eat.

Wife and I took my BIL there for his birthday while he was visiting us and it was our first time (as well as his).

We all had the special of the day "Baby Flounder".

It was absolutely one of the best seafood dinners that I've ever had. The fish was done to perfection. The sides of hush puppies and slaw were very tasty as well. Finishing off with true Key Lime pie sent us home with a smile...

We'll definitely be back....

US
Level Contributor
1,302 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Another OKI winning restaurant....

You are an OKI Destination Expert in the making, IMHO.

Oak Island, North...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Another OKI winning restaurant....

I agree! I took my parents there for the first time the week before Thanksgiving and my dad got the baby flounder as well. It was excellent! The rest of our food was great as well. The place was packed, but they sat us very quickly and the service was great.

Oak Island, North...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Another OKI winning restaurant....

Couldn't agree more. As a local, it is a place where I would be considered a regular. Their crab dip is wonderful and the specials always great and have a Carribean flair. I would tell you to go to their Wednesday night steam night when they have great deals on steamed seafood and wings, but please don't. I have enough trouble getting a seat now.

4. Re: Another OKI winning restaurant....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 23:46
Get answers to your questions about Oak Island