We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is this? Silk 32nd Anniversary

Which Raleigh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
florida
Level Contributor
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
What is this? Silk 32nd Anniversary

My husband and I will be travelling up in October and would like to do some kind of entertainment/show. I cannot seem to locate what this event is at the Progress energy center. Can anyone advise?

NC
Destination Expert
for Raleigh
Level Contributor
746 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is this? Silk 32nd Anniversary

I have poked around and can't find anything about this. It is possible it might be a local group activity, rather than a real performance.

Are you looking for a play or music?

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
217 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is this? Silk 32nd Anniversary

The only thing I could think of is the R&B group Silk, but no idea where the 32nd anniv. would come from.

Indyweek.com is a local arts newspaper that will have a listing of different performances.

3. Re: What is this? Silk 32nd Anniversary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 16:19