We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants open on Easter

Germantown, MD
1 post
Save Topic
Restaurants open on Easter

My family (two older teens, husband, wife) will be in Raleigh for the Easter weekend. I'm looking for a nice restaurant to eat Easter brunch/dinner in the afternoon. I also need suggestions for a place to eat Italian on Friday evening. We'll be in the NCSU area or in North Raleigh where our hotel is.

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
526 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants open on Easter

I think most of the restaurants in town that do a popular Sunday brunch would still be doing it on Easter as they would any other Sunday. My top Sunday brunch recommendations are:

Irregardless

Porters

Humble Pie

Poole's Diner

Jibarra

The Point

NoFo

518 West

Bogarts

Tir Na Nog

Gak's

Dinner on a Sunday may be more tricky...I know very few non-chains that are open....so the Brunch idea would be better.

For Italian Friday night, you have dozens in Raleigh to choose. I'd recommend Cafe Luna, 518 West, or Vivace. For more casual, Vic's is a good one too.

NC
Destination Expert
for Raleigh
Level Contributor
756 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants open on Easter

What he said!

3. Re: Restaurants open on Easter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 12:40