We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Tickets from Milwaukee to Raleigh on the 22nd

Which Raleigh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Waukesha, WI.
1 post
Save Topic
Cheap Tickets from Milwaukee to Raleigh on the 22nd

Hey,

I am trying to find cheap airfare tickets for two from Milwaukee, WI to Raleigh, NC next weekend- June 22nd to June 24th. It is my grandsons birthday and I would really love to be there. I have looked at all of the basic travel sights- here, travelocity, cheapoair, expedia, momondo, etc.- but I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to get tickets short notice and for cheap. We are hoping to spend around $250 per person for less for roundtrip tickets... Please let me know of any tips you know of!

Best!

North Carolina
Level Contributor
1,880 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap Tickets from Milwaukee to Raleigh on the 22nd

No tips...last minute tickets are the most expensive.

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
7,370 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap Tickets from Milwaukee to Raleigh on the 22nd

There is not enough time for deep-dicount tickets.

I suggest you check Kayak.com.

Also, another airport that might a small commute, may offer a last minute deal.

3. Re: Cheap Tickets from Milwaukee to Raleigh on the 22nd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 05:17