We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cover charges on Sat nights-downtown Raleigh bars

Raleigh
Level Contributor
42 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Cover charges on Sat nights-downtown Raleigh bars

Any idea if there are usually cover charges to places like London Bridge Pub, The Big Easy, and Woodys at City Market on Sat nights? We're going to be going on 10/27

NC
Destination Expert
for Raleigh
Level Contributor
761 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cover charges on Sat nights-downtown Raleigh bars

Okay, I can't say that I know for certain, as I am 53, but I am downtown late at night a lot and those seem to be just bars, not clubs, so would not expect covers. I don't really go to those, but often go to Landmark, Times, Foundation, etc. and none of those have covers.

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
7,387 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cover charges on Sat nights-downtown Raleigh bars

Never a Cover Charge at Woody's, I do not know the other 2....

From their calendar: Start Date: October 27, 2012

Start Time: 10:00PM

Description: Come out and enjoy the musical styling of 'Garland Mason & David Healy' live at Woody's @ City Market.

Never a Cover Charge (so I was right :))

woodyscitymarket.com/events/calendar.php

Edited: 12 October 2012, 15:56
3. Re: Cover charges on Sat nights-downtown Raleigh bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 15:18