We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Searching for hotel to rent out

North Carolina
Level Contributor
266 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Searching for hotel to rent out

I'm currently looking in the Raleigh area for a hotel that I could reserve all the rooms for a night. Ideally there would be about 80-100 rooms and would rent them out on a Saturday and a ball room or large meeting room would work great.

No illegal activies or such will be taken place- just a large group.

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
7,380 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Searching for hotel to rent out

It's not likely to happen, you would be better off searching on Vacations Rentals airbnb for several properties, but meeting room?

Some hotels with many rooms might reserve you several floors, so your best bet is to ask:

http://www.visitraleigh.com/

dfb
Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
96 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Searching for hotel to rent out

There is a brand new Hampton Inn on Glenwood South that has just opened. It is fairly small and since it just opened there might be a greater chance of the kind of availability you want. Good luck.

…hilton.com/en/…index.html

North Carolina
Level Contributor
266 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Searching for hotel to rent out

Thanks for the help. I wonder if there is some sort of site for hotel owners that I can post this question to- to guage interest?

dfb
Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
96 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Searching for hotel to rent out

You might try contacting the Raleigh Convention and Visitor's Bureau.

visitraleigh.com/meeting-planners/…

5. Re: Searching for hotel to rent out

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2014, 06:17