We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visiting from London

Which Raleigh hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, England...
1 post
Save Topic
visiting from London

Hi, I will be visiting Henerson mid October to the beginning of November, what will the weather be like? Also how do I get around the the shopping Malls?

Chapel Hill, North...
Level Contributor
6,985 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: visiting from London

Just to clarify, you will be visiting Henderson, NC in Vance County north of Durham and Raleigh on I-85?

If that's the place it's a small town and not especially tourist worthy. I don't know about public transport options, but I'd guess they have some buses. I don't know about any public transportation into Raleigh or Durham. Most people would have a car. Raleigh and Durham are more vibrant and have much more to offer for visitors and in the way of shopping.

Weather could be anything from cold and rainy to hot and sunny to cool and crisp. I'd be very surprised if you saw any frozen precipitation, but there might be a frosty morning or two. You should be able to see some nice autumn colors during that time frame.

2. Re: visiting from London

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2014, 05:20